How do you apply?
- Under KA 1 ( Key Action 1 ) it is organisations, schools, universities and colleges and not individuals who apply.
- You need to contact the person responsible for staff development within your school and ask them to apply.
- Your organisation must submit a training and development plan for either 1 or 2 years in line with the EU 2020 Education, Training, Youth and Sport Proposal requesting a grant for your staff.
- Identify which ETI course(s) fulfil your training objectives or contact us for help and more information.
Before filling in your funding application, the funding co-ordinator or person responsible for funding must ensure that :
- Your school, college, university or institute is registered in the Unique Registration Facility (URF). The ECAS User Manual.PDF explains the necessary steps for obtaining your URF
- Next your school will be given a PIC (Personal Identification Code) number
- The school, college, university or institute must then submit your application with the National Agency. The funding application must be under Key Action 1 (Mobility of individuals in the field of education, training and youth).
You can download your application from your National Agencies
Should you require any help during your application process, please do not hesitate to contact us on email@example.com. We are happy to help you.
Funding co-ordinators can use our step-by-step guide to help them with the application process. Contact us for your free copy.