English for Finance and Banking
Increasing profitability, cash-flow control and a healthy financial structure are essential factors in the success of any business. This course is aimed at both specialists and non-specialists, working in an international business environment, who need to improve their communication skills in English. The course is intended to help professionals:
- gain a better understanding of the English terms for the financial flows in business and the impact that their efforts may have on results
- practise using the terms in a range of communication activities
Who is it for
This course is tailored to the needs and interests of two target groups:
- finance specialists
- specialists from other areas who need to develop their financial English
This specialist programme develops:
Your knowledge of finance concepts:
- financial planning
- company finance
- measuring financial performance banking and insurance
Your communication skills for:
- discussing financial strategies
- presenting financial policy
- exchanging information about financial systems
Your knowledge of financial terms around the following areas:
- financial documents
- banking and insurance
Following this course will enable you to:
- practise and develop your communication skills within a range of finance contexts.
- develop and practise language around specific topics related to finance.
- receive individual feedback on the effectiveness of your communication and the accuracy of your English language.
In addition, you will have access to ETI’s e-learning platform. This e-Learning programme is available to you at registration and lasts up to 3 months after the end of your course.
Dates and rates
This course is held every Monday. It comprises of our Business Communication Mini Group training in addition to Individual Training dealing specifically with English for Finance.
25 hours per week at €1,110
One-off registration fee is €60.
For more information on this course, in-company training and closed groups, please contact us.
- Gruppengröße Maximum of 6 participants. Closed Groups: Maximum of 8 participants
- Kurslevel Minimum of B1 (Intermediate)
- Alter der Teilnehmer 24+
- Kurslänge 25 hours over 5 training days