Specialist Legal English
This is a specialised closed-group programme, offered to lawyers working within the same organisation. The course and training materials will be developed around the specific needs of the trainee group and will typically be based around:
- specialist English legal terminology
- English language around legal specialisms
- targetted Business communication skills
The course content will be tailor-made after a detailed needs analysis with the client and the trainees.
This course is developed around your specific needs and learning goals, however in general, such a course will cover these benefits:
- improved English communication skills within a legal context
- increased specialist English language knowledge around specific areas
- feedback on the effectiveness of your communication skills and the accuracy of your English legal language
More specifically, you will have the opportunity to choose more specialised goals for your own professional needs.
In addition, you will benefit from a subscription to our e-Learning online programme to further develop your language knowledge and skills. This service is available to you from registration until 3 months after the end of your course.
Dates and rates
30 Hours per week – €1,200.00
Registration Fee is €50
This 30 hour course is run on request. Please contact us to discuss your company’s needs and how we can assist you.
- Group Size Maximum of 6 participants. Closed Groups- maximum of 8 participants
- Course Level B1 ( Intermediate)
- Participants' Age 24+ ( Average age is 40yrs)
- Course Length 30 hours over 5 training days