During the Medical English course at ETI you will be provided with input and opportunities to practice key Medical English vocabulary and grammar. In addition, you will develop your English communication skills covering a range of medical situations and topics.
This course is designed to address the specific skills needed by different sectors of the Medical professions including doctors, nurses and pharmacists.
Who is it for
This course is tailored to the needs and interests of anyone working or looking to work in the Medical professions; sectors such as doctors, nurses, pharmacists.
The course is specifically designed to cater for the needs of the trainees on the course. An in-depth analysis will be made and the programme will be designed using specialist medical resources, current medical reports, journals and case studies.
During this course you will:
- develop the use of relevant, work-related medical language
- develop your communicative English language skills with the main focus on speaking and listening
- improve your competence in all six language skill areas: pronunciation, structure, vocabulary, fluency, comprehension and interactions
- receive individual feedback on your English language and communication skills
Dates and rates
Mini Group Training ( Fluent English ) + 1:1 Medical English
25 Hours – €1,000.00 per week
30 Hours – €1,170.00 per week
Registration fee is €50.
For more information on our dates and rates please contact us.
- Group Size Maximum of 6 participants. Closed Groups- maximum of 8 participants
- Course Level B1 ( Intermediate)
- Participants' Age 24+ ( Average age is 40yrs)
- Course Length 30 hours over 5 training days