International Legal Communication
This course is ideal for lawyers working in an international legal environment who would like to improve their professional legal English. During this course we will focus on two areas:
- professional communication in an international legal context and
- specialist legal terminology
Who is it for
This course is directed at practising lawyers working within an international business legal environment who would like to improve their legal English skills.
The sessions on professional English communication will provide you with a framework for effective communication in an international environment. Trainees can choose to focus on a number of areas, such as :
- legal drafting
The sessions on English legal terminology will provide participants with appropriate language around selected legal topics. Chosen topics will then be used for discussion in order to consolidate English language knowledge and develop fluency.
During this course you will:
- practise and develop your communication skills within a legal context
- develop and practise the English language around specific topics within a range of legal contexts
- receive feedback on the effectiveness of your English communication skills and the accuracy of your legal language
In addition, you will have access to ETI’s e-learning platform. This e-Learning programme is available to you at registration and lasts up to 3 months after the end of your course.
Dates and rates
This course is held every Monday. It comprises of our Business Communication Mini Group training in addition to Individual Training dealing specifically with Legal English.
25 hours per week at €1,070
30 hours per week at €1,320
Registration Fee is €50
For more information on this course, in-company training and closed groups, please contact us.
- Group Size Maximum of 6 participants. Closed Groups- maximum of 8 participants
- Course Level B1 (Intermediate)
- Participants' Age 24 + ( Average age is 40 years)
- Course Length 25 or 30 hours over 5 training days