The Fluent English course is designed for adults who want to improve their fluency and speak more easily and confidently in English for work or personal reasons.
Messe Frankfurt Exhibition GMBH
“Versatile lessons, sympathetic and humorous trainer. Interesting topics. Nice fellow trainees” Read more…
Who is it for
This course is intended for adults who wish to develop their fluency and be able to communicate more easily and more confidently in the English language.
The Fluent English course is ideal if you are looking to develop your fluency and confidence when communicating in English.
The course is specifically designed by your trainer to give you as many opportunities to practise your speaking skills as possible. Discussions, group work and practice activities will revolve around a range of topics of general interest such as current affairs, latest trends, and customs, which are chosen according to your and the other trainees’ preferences.
Throughout the course, your trainer will hold language clinics and tackle any language weaknesses identified throughout your sessions.
By attending this course you will:
- develop your fluency and be able to express yourself more confidently and effectively in English
- improve your English language knowledge in grammar, vocabulary and pronunciation and be able to speak English more accurately
- develop your practical communication skills such as active listening and clear speaking
- extend the skills you need to socialise and network more confidently
- you will be given a post-course 3 month subscription to our e-Learning online site to further develop your language knowledge and skills.
Dates and rates
This course is held every Monday throughout the year
25 hours per week € 630.00
Registration fee is €60
For more information on this course, in-company training and closed groups, please contact us.
Renault do Brazil
“I would like to thank ETI for the excellent program. It was very helpful and I think that I improved a lot my business English”
- Group Size Maximum of 6 participants
- Course Level Minimum A2 + (Pre-Intermediate)
- Participants' Age Minimum 24 years (Average age of participants is 40)
- Course Length 25 hours over 5 training days