Fluency and English Language Development for Educational Staff 2 weeks
This practical 2 week course is ideal if you are looking to develop your English language knowledge and improve your fluency. Similar in structure to our 1 week programme, this 2 week programme will give you more opportunity to work on your language and fluency development. Participants at a lower level will join a General English course which will include modules with a focus on language development and training in speaking and listening skills in English.
“I’m very satisfied with my stay at ETI Malta. I broadened my knowledge, refreshed my English language and improved my vocabulary. What is more I had a chance to participate in school trips, which allowed me to discover the beauty of Malta. It was an unforgettable time full of new experience and fun!”. Read more..
Who is it for
This course is ideal for teachers, trainers and anyone working in the education sector, such as heads of schools or administration staff who wish to develop their fluency and communication skills to express themselves more confidently in English.
This 2 week intensive course is ideal if you are looking to develop your English language and communication skills. This course is specifically designed to promote your participation and interaction so that you will improve your fluency and learn to communicate more easily and confidently. The sessions are hands-on and will involve discussions about current affairs and topics of general interest, using brainstorming, problem-solving tasks and role-play in both pair-work and group-work activities. The use of multimedia, the internet and authentic material, such as current affair websites and journals, generates stimulating discussions and a professional environment for you to practise and improve your English.
This course is similar in structure to our one-week Fluency and English Language Development course. However, when following the two-week programme, you will have more time to develop your fluency as well as look into a wider variety of areas and topics such as using the English language for classroom management, presentation skills and more. You will also have an opportunity to work on any weaknesses you and your trainer might identify.
During the course, you will have opportunity to:
- develop your fluency and be able to express yourself more confidently and effectively in English
- improve your English language knowledge in grammar, vocabulary and pronunciation, and be able to speak English more accurately
- develop your practical communication skills such as active listening
- extend the skills you need to socialize and network more confidently.
- you will benefit from a subscription to our e-Learning online site to further develop your language knowledge and skills. This service is available to you from registration until 3 months after the end of your course.
- to further your learning and networking potential with trainers and other fellow trainees and colleagues you will be provided with an opportunity to join the ETI teacher training Facebook group.
This course is eligible for funds under Erasmus+
Dates and rates
05-16 Oct 2020
19-30 Oct 2020
02-13 Nov 2020
16-27 Nov 2020
11-22 Jan 2021
25 Jan – 05 Feb 2021
15-26 Feb 2021
01-12 Mar 2021
05-16 Apr 2021
19-30 Apr 2021
03-14 May 2021
31 May – 11 Jun 2021
14-25 Jun 2021
28 Jun – 09 Jul 2021
05-16 Jul 2021
19-30 Jul 2021
02-13 Aug 2021
16-27 Aug 2021
18-29 Oct 2021
01-12 Nov 2021
15-26 Nov 2021
Duration: 42 hours over 10 training days
Course Fee: €700 + €100 Programme Fee
For closed groups, in-company training or more information please contact us
“ETI holds a very high standard, both in teaching and facilities. I feel inspired to go back home and take my teaching to a new level. This is something all English teachers should be able to do now and then to keep a good standard in the classroom.”
“I thought it would not be so intensive, and I’m very happy that way. The lessons were challenging and very rich: a perfect way to practice and improve”.
- Group Size Maximum of 15 participants
- Course Level Minimum of A1
- Participants' Age 23 years +
- Course Length 42 hours over 10 training days