Fluency and English Language Development for Educational Staff 1 week
This 1 week course is ideal if you are looking to improve your English language skills and further develop your fluency and communication skills in English. No matter what level of English you are at, we can address your language and communication needs.
“ETI holds a very high standard, both in teaching and facilities. I feel inspired to go back home and take my teaching to a new level. This is something all English teachers should be able to do now and then to keep a good standard in the classroom” “This was a wonderful course, patient teacher and clear instruction even for someone like me who’s not very technical”. Read more…
Who is it for
This course is ideal for teachers, tutors, trainers and/or educators who wish to develop their fluency and communication skills to express themselves more easily and more confidently in English. We assess each participant, thereby ensuring that the course is at the right level for you. Those at a lower level will join a General English course which will include modules with a focus on language development and hands-on practice of speaking and listening skills in English.
This 1 week intensive course is ideal if you are looking to develop your competence in the English language. The course is specifically designed to promote your participation and interaction so as to improve your fluency and your English communication skills. The sessions are hands-on and will involve discussions about current affairs and topics of general interest using brainstorming, problem solving tasks and role-play in both pair-work and group-work activities. The use of multimedia, the internet and authentic material such as current affairs websites and journals generates stimulating discussions and a professional environment for you to practise and improve your English.
Throughout the course your trainer will hold language clinics and tackle any English language weaknesses identified throughout your sessions.
During the course you will have the opportunity to:
- develop your fluency and be able to express yourself more confidently and effectively in English
- improve your English language knowledge in grammar, vocabulary and pronunciation, and be able to speak English more accurately
- develop your practical communication skills such as active listening
- extend the skills you need to socialize and network more confidently.
- you will benefit from a subscription to our e-Learning online site to further develop your language knowledge and skills. This service is available to you from registration until 3 mmonths afterthe end of your course.
- to further your learning and networking potential with trainers and other fellow trainees and colleagues you will be provided with an opportunity to join the ETI teacher training Facebook group.
This course is eligible for funds under Erasmus+
Dates and rates
11-15 Jan 2021
25-29 Jan 2021
15-19 Feb 2021
01-05 Mar 2021
22-26 Mar 2021
05-09 Apr 2021
19-23 Apr 2021
03-07 May 2021
31 May– 04 Jun 2021
14-18 Jun 2021
05-09 Jul 2021
19-23 Jul 2021
02-06 Aug 2021
16-20 Aug 2021
04-08 Oct 2021
18-22 Oct 2021
01-05 Nov 2021
15-19 Nov 2021
Course Fee: €350 + €100 Programme FeeDuration: 21 hours per week
For closed groups, in-company training or more information please contact us
“I really liked the work forms for fluency. It was good, relaxed and fun. To work together for a week really gave me some special moments. Thanks for that”
“I liked that the school is inside the hotel, the organisation of the course and the small groups divided into different levels of English knowledge”.
- Group Size Maximum of 15 participants
- Course Level Minimum of A1+ ( Elementary)
- Participants' Age 23 years +
- Course Length 21 hours over 5 training days