English for Hotel and Catering- Management
The online course will aim to develop the main communication skills in English required to perform successfully when communicating in English within the Hospitality and Catering Sector. The course will run virtually in groups. Our experienced trainers will interactively provide interesting and realistic business case studies and practice scenarios in the Hospitality Industry.
Instructions on how to join the programme group will be sent to you upon registration.
In addition, all participants will have access to our value-added e-Learning online programme which will be available throughout the course and for 6 months after the virtual course.
Who is it for?
- Junior-Head Management
- Front of House
- Sales & Marketing
During this online course one will have the opportunity to:
- increase one’s confidence and improve ones fluency and effectiveness in English.
- improve English language in a professional context knowledge in grammar, specialist vocabulary in the Hotel and Catering industry and pronunciation to be able to speak English more accurately
The trainer will produce interesting and relevant task-based practice activities in order to provide you with a complete dynamic and intensive learning experience. You will also be given the opportunity to participate in numerous discussions as well improve ones English in scenarios related to the industry including :
-Assistance to guests and clients
-Handing Reservations and payments
-Conference and Meetings markets
-Hotel premises and facilities
-Hotel and Restaurant Systems
– Legal Words
-Sales & Marketing
Included in course:
- Access to materials and interactive resources
- Certificate of participation
- Access to ETI Elearning platform for 6 months after the course.
- Group Size Maximum of 8 participants
- Course Level Minimum English Level A2+ (Pre- Intermediate )
- Participants' Age 20+
- Course Length Options 15 -30 Hours / 1-3 weeks