This course is for professionals who would like to develop their international leadership skills. It is accredited by the Institute of Leadership and Management. This course was specifically designed by our sister school, York Associates. York Associates has been offering training in the language and communication field for over thirty years. It is well-known in the international communication field through its publications of books and other multimedia materials, articles and conference presentations.
Who is it for?
This course is for executives, trainers and coaches who wish to develop their skills to design and deliver international team and leadership training.
During this course you will explore the nine critical events in the life of an international project team:
- Getting to know the team – building rapport and understanding
- Direction – working to common goals
- Organisation – structuring team work
- Roles – expectations of individual team members
- Coaching – developing individual team members
- Feedback – motivating and inspiring team members
- Representing – managing the interface between the team and the outside
- Conflict – handling conflict between team members
- Cooperation – working together.
During the course a range of practical interactive activities and materials, including: case studies, multimedia tools and materials , group and pair work are used to ensure your active participation maximising your learning potential.
For more information please do not hesitate to contact us.
Learning objectives and benefits
- You will develop both the language needed for you to operate in an international working environment and the professional skills for effective communication in English.
- You will develop your international leadership skills.
- It will help you build a greater self-awareness of your own approach to leadership, and to build an international approach, which is aligned to the demands of your international leadership role.
- It will help you identify which communication style (push or pull) can deliver the best results in which situations and will enable you to build and maintain more effective international teams.
- You’ll develop better intercultural awareness and socialising abilities.
In addition, you will have access to ETI’s e-learning platform. Our e-Learning programme is available to you at registration and lasts up to 3 months after the end of your course.
Dates and Rates
This course is run on request. Please contact us to discuss your needs and how we can assist you.
- Group Size Maximum of 12 participants
- Course Level Minimum of B1 (Intermediate)
- Participants' Age 23 years +
- Course Length 20 hours over 5 training days