Business Communication Mini Group
Our Business Communication Mini Group course is designed to help you develop the communication skills you require to perform your job successfully when communicating in English with international contacts. As part of a small group of in-service professional trainees, you will improve your Business English and your professional communication skills, chosen together with your trainer, from meetings, negotiations, presentations, participating in teleconferences, email and report writing, socialising and the use of diplomatic language in an international meeting or conference. Our experienced trainers will provide interesting and realistic business case studies and practice scenarios.
I thank everybody at ETI for their help and I hope I’ll be back in the next years. It was a very efficient week” Read more….
Who is it for
This course is intended for middle and senior managers, executives and professionals who are already established and successful in their careers but who wish to improve their Business English language knowledge (grammar and business/specialist vocabulary) and your professional communication skills (leading/participating in (virtual) meetings, delivering presentations, negotiating, telephoning, socialising and email writing) for more effective communication in international situations.
This interactive business skills course presents, reviews and gives you the opportunity to practice useful and relevant English language tools for the range of skills chosen by your group.
Your first task is to discuss and agree with your fellow trainees, which skills will be focused on and practiced during the week, from the range of core professional communication skills on offer.
Your trainer will produce interesting and relevant task-based practice activities in order to provide you with a complete dynamic and intensive learning experience. You will also be given the opportunity to participate in numerous business-related and current affairs discussions. In addition, important English language, business vocabulary and pronunciation assistance are offered throughout the course.
During this course you will have the opportunity to:
- gain confidence and improve your professional communication skills when giving presentations, leading/participating in (virtual) meetings, negotiating, telephoning, socialising and writing emails in English
- increase your confidence and improve your fluency and effectiveness in Business Communication skills.
- improve your Business English language knowledge in grammar, business and/or specialist vocabulary and pronunciation and be able to speak English more accurately
- develop intercultural competence and awareness of your own culture and others’ culture
- develop your practical communication skills such as active listening
- through active participation in realistic meetings and discussions, you will develop your confidence when communicating in English across a range of everyday business situations
- you will benefit from a subscription to our e-Learning online site to further develop your language knowledge and skills. This service is available to you from registration until 3 months after the end of your course.
Dates and rates
The Business Communication courses are held every Monday throughout the year.
15 hours per week € 480.00
25 hours per week € 770.00
30 hours per week € 995.00
Registration fee is €60.
Course Fee includes 3 free lunches, per week, at our in-house restaurant, Speakeasy. Lunches need to be taken between Monday to Friday.
Altai State University
“Mini groups are a very effective for mastering the language. Everybody is involved in the process. The teachers encourage the students during the lessons and they also comment on the mistakes by exploring the choice of proper words and grammatical structures. Much attention is paid to train your communication skills”
Sara Del Bianco
IBM Italia S.P.A.
“If I need a further course in future, I will come back to ETI. “