Who is it for ?
This online course is intended for middle and senior managers, executives and professionals who are already established and successful in their careers but who wish to improve their Business English language knowledge (grammar and business/specialist vocabulary) as well as professional communication skills (leading/participating in (virtual) meetings and video-conferencing, delivering presentations, negotiating, telephoning, socialising and email writing) for more effective communication in international situations.
During this online course one will have the opportunity to:
- gain confidence and improve ones’ professional communication skills when giving presentions, leading/participating in (virtual) meetings and video-conferencing, negotiating, telephoning, socialising and writing emails in English
- increase one’s confidence and improve your fluency and effectiveness in English.
- improve Business English language knowledge in grammar, business and/or specialist vocabulary and pronunciation and be able to speak English more accurately
- develop intercultural competence and awareness of your own culture and others’ culture
- practise active listening
- practise active participation in online meetings and discussions, and develop one’s confidence when communicating in English across a range of everyday business situations
In addition, all participants will have access to our value-added e-Learning online programme which will be available throughout the course and for 6 months after the virtual course.
This interactive business skills course presents, reviews and gives you the opportunity to practice useful and relevant English language tools for the range of skills chosen by your group.
Your first task is to discuss and agree with your fellow trainees which skills will be focused on and practised during the week, from the range of core professional communication skills on offer.
Your trainer will produce interesting and relevant task-based practice activities in order to provide you with a complete dynamic and intensive learning experience. You will also be given the opportunity to participate in numerous business-related and current affairs discussions. In addition, important English language, business vocabulary and pronunciation assistance are offered throughout the course.
Included in the fees
- Access to materials and interactive resources
- Access to ETI Elearning platform for 6 months after the course.
- Certificate of participation
7.5 hours per week
-Morning Sessions CET 09:00 -10:30 hrs
– Afternoon Sessions CET 12:45 -14:15 hrs
7.5 Hours per week Morning OR Afternoon Sessions
Price: € 140.00 per week
15 hours per week
-Morning Sessions CET 09:00 -10:30 hrs 10:45 -12:15 hrs
– Afternoon Sessions CET 12:45 -14:15 hrs 14:45-16:15 hrs
15 Hours per week Morning OR Afternoon Sessions
Price: € 240.00 per week
- Group Size Maximum of 6 participants
- Course Level Minimum B1 (Intermediate)
- Participants' Age Minimum 24 years (average age of participants is 40)
- Course Length 7.5 hours -15 hours / week
- Price starting from Euro140.00 per week