1. Explores the link between intercultural & communication skills
2. Identifies the core leadership, intercultural & communication skills
2. Raises awareness of diversity and its impact on leadership
3. Develops skills for leading internationally
4. Improves communication skills for those individuals working internationally
The course will include a range of activities and inputs, including:
-(net)working in small peer-groups
- case studies
-video scenarios for analysis
-video communication models
-presentation followed by feedback & discussion
The course also employs a highly interactive and practical approach. The training is conducted using cutting-edge technology such as Interactive Whiteboards and learning is experiential and involves both individual and group work, with practical feedback being given on participants’ communication styles and skills.
Participants will be encouraged to develop their own Personal Action Plan at the end of the training. ETI will provide further support through:
- follow-up training (group or individual)
- coaching (individual)
Peer-networking will also be encouraged between participants on this course and any others run by ETI.