Fluent English (Communicating Confidently in English)
Fluent English is a tailor–made training course aimed at developing communication in English with ease and confidence. It is designed specifically for adults who would like to focus on improving fluency around topics of general interest.
This course is held in mini-groups (or one-to-one) and training resources include multimedia and authentic materials to generate stimulating discussions and contextualise language learning.
|Group Size||Mini-Groups ( Average 4 participants - Maximum 6 participants)|
|Course Level||A2+ (Pre-Intermediate) - C2 (Proficiency) |
|Participants' Age||Minimum Age 24 (Average Age 39)|
|Course Length||15-30 Hours per Week|
This course is for individuals who wish to develop their fluency in English so that they can communicate more comfortably and confidently around topics of general interest.
This course will lead to improvement in:
- general communication skills for fluency
- English language knowledge (grammar, vocabulary and pronunciation) for accuracy
Training resources will include multimedia and authentic materials to generate stimulating discussions and contextualise language learning.
Participants who enrol on this course will:
- develop their fluency through discussion about current affairs and topics of general interest
- improve their language knowledge in grammar, vocabulary and pronunciation
- develop other practical communication skills, such as listening
- extend the skills needed to socialise and network more confidently
This course is held every Monday throughout the year Mini-Group
15 hours per week € 375
25 hours per week € 775Combination Mini-Group + One-to-One
20 hours per week € 625
25 hours per week € 875
30 hours per week € 1075
Tuition fees include:
· Pre-course language assessment and needs analysis
· Use of the ETI Business Centre facilities throughout the course including use of resource centre
· Complimentary refreshments including teas, coffees, refreshments
· Entrance and use of the ETI Beach / Lido Club (June-Sep)
Pre Course Reading
|Online Registration Form|